Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mary's Funny Real Estate Stories

Naked real estate stories:

I showed a house where there was a naked 500lb man watching TV in it. He may have had undershorts on, but there was nothing visible that we could see around the fat rolls. Didn't stay long at that one.

I knocked, called out and entered a house with my clients, and spied through the family room window, two good looking young females swimming naked in the pool. I went outside to tell them we were in the house, and they were sure embarassed, and scrambled to get their swim suits on.

I rang, opened the door, and called out, in case someone was home, and a woman who had been showering came out to greet us with just a towel around herself. I did phone ahead, so why was she so surprised to see us?

There have always been rumors that realtors meet in empty houses when they are having affairs. There were no cars visible out front of this one listing, so my clients and I went in. We heard strange noises and muffled voices coming from the master bedroom, and so I called out again. A very upset, disheveled, surprised and embarassed couple came out of the bedroom, handed me the lockbox key, and ran out the door to the garage, where they had parked their cars.

The owners knew we were coming to view the house, so must have wanted us to see them. They were in bed, TV on, middle of the day, and naked, as far as my clients and I could see. We asked if we could wait outside so they could leave, and they said it was quite all right if we toured the house, and they would stay where they were, watching TV.

My clients and I knocked on the door, and heard footsteps approaching, so I didn't use the lockbox key. The inner door opened, and a totally naked man answered. We told him we'd be back later, but my clients didn't want to go back after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment